Independent sector treatment centres
When designing and producing stationery, you should check that:
- Your NHS logotype is in the top right-hand corner.
- You have produced your NHS logotype using NHS Blue (Pantone® 300) and black – no other colours should be used.
- You have not applied a local design style to your stationery items.
- You are using Frutiger typeface for all professionally printed stationery items.
- You are using Arial for items being word-processed and printed via a laser printer.
- You are keeping your audiences’ accessibility needs in mind, for instance, the needs of people with visual impairments.
- You are using white paper (unless yellow paper has been requested locally for readers with visual impairments).
Last updated: 12/05/08