If you need additional support, the following information resources are also available:
- Producing Patient Information: gives information on project-management processes and provides a thorough list of resources and possible sources of funding. Can be ordered from the Kings Fund website: www.kingsfundbookshop.org.uk
- NHS Direct Online: the NHS website for health advice and information: www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk
- The Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) website:has a large section about providing accessible information services: www.rnib.org.uk
- The Patient Information Forum (PIF): a national support group for people who produce or provide high-quality information. PIF run workshops and hold a conference every two years. Contact 020 7688 9208 for details.
- Plain English Campaign: an independent pressure group fighting for public information to be written in plain English. Visit their website at www.plainenglish.co.uk for details.
Last updated: 03/09/08
If you haven't found the information you're looking for, our comprehensive FAQs may give you the answers. There is also information here on how to make the most of the site and use the search facility.